View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III: Don't Forget To Eat Today

1. - Top - End - #413
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Diablo III: Don't Forget To Eat Today

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Actually, as Chen said, GRs don't care what difficulty you're on. A level 12 GR is the same difficulty whether you open it on T1 or T6. Any discrepancy you experience is likely explained by the GR itself - the types of enemies you were up against, any fixtures that help you harm monsters (the Act V Nephalem Ruins map is rife with these), any shrines that pop up, space between packs etc.
    Though I found a blue quote online that said the Torment legendary multiplier stacks with the Rift legendary multiplier. So apparently the level of Torment you start your rift in does have some effect...though on instant reflection, that was probably talking specifically about normal Nephalem Rifts, not Greater Rifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Ferret View Post
    Here's another chart on GRs, this one shows health and damage multipliers. I'm not certain how accurate it is now, but I don't think Blizzard has tweaked the scaling in GRs so it should be fine.
    Nifty. Out of curiosity, does it scale linearly? I don't want to math right now.

Assuming the numbers are right, I can handle farming on Torment V - I was able to clear a Level 22 rift today, and timed out partway through the boss in 23 even after dying twice (Cold Snap ). Let's see if that is true.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2015-05-05 at 05:34 PM.