Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
"I can't help it if I'm into free love and aren't shallow," Alex protests, blushing furiously. "Not that your shallow for being straight, like I said totally different thing between 'no attracted to this gender' and 'this person is ugly'. ...also please don't judge me for saying I'd sleep with someone because I respect them. I'm sick of people calling me a sl** behind my back," she added with a sigh.
"I don't know." Agatha added her voice rising. "You seem more then willing to judge me for being straight. I know I'm like the only straight chick at Northington, but it'd be nice to not be judged.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
"She's a guest at your party," Mallory retorted as her eyes narrowed, "After all, didn't your invitations allow us to bring our families with us here? She may not be your family, but she is your husband's daughter, so I would say that counts as his family. And last I checked you wanted him here, so she has just as much of a right to be here as I do in that regard. You don't have to accept her as your family, but she is still a guest and deserves at least some hospitality from you."

She thought for a moment, then shrugged dismissively, "Then again, I suppose you could just kick her out if you don't want to deal with her, but I don't think that's really in the spirit of Christmas, do you?"
Mrs.Lienstein relents getting up and leaving the room.

"Hey, thanks for that." Maribel replies throwing her arms around Mallory.