There was something unsettling about the two archways, one containing a portcullis, one wide open, both leading into the same tunnel.

While whoever built this had quite the skill at masonry, they couldn't be very bright. Setting a portcullis and then building a tunnel immediately next to it that allowed bypassing the gate was... It was like whoever built this wasn't remotely humanoid.

She shuddered. Best not linger here.

She made sure to keep up with prodding the floor as she went. Maybe there was a trap on the open arch, and the apparent ease of passage was meant as a bait of sorts. She found herself half-way hoping there was a trap.

Dagna continued down the open tunnel, keeping left as it bent. The ethereal music seemed to her less soothing than it had when she first entered the maze.

"Torag, lead me to the light of your forge. Lead my hand, that my hammer may strike true, and from the fires rise creation."

Speaking felt good. It'd been hours since she'd last heard a voice, she realised. The prayer centered her, and let her focus of the feeling of stone, unyielding beneath her boots.