[Nicole's Room]

Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

Nicole never asked for this!

Before I proceed with typing up Nicole's reaction to Rochelle's/Agony's actions, let's review this catastrophe in the making! Nicole is drunk as a skunk, and Rochelle/Agony is glitching the Hel out like nobody's business. She (Rochelle/Agony) has also verbally and physically expressed her interest in dissecting Nicole, one of Clarissa's extremely powerful nine daughters (How extreme, you might ask? This extreme, I say!).
Yep, that about sums it up!

How do you solve a problem like Agony? Should she just grab that loon an pin her down?
In a word, no. Only a dum-dum would use brute force to extricate herself from this ordeal. On the other hand, Rochelle/Agony is a danger to everyone, herself included.

The second option available to Nicole is activating a reality anchor.

Nah! Engaging a reality anchor might fix Rochelle/Agony, but it also might result in her mental condition further deteriorating.

It doesn't help the matter any that Nicole has an inkling that Rochelle/Agony simply cannot be saved and will, in actuality, actively and violently resist any and all attempts to pull her britches out of the fire.

"Rochelle, either you're secretly an evolving pokemon or you've more troubles than I've extremities. Please examine yourself utilizing one of this vehicle's many, many mirrors so that you can help me help you with...this."

Nicole speedily reorients the nearest mirror attached to the hovercar so that Rochelle may view herself in it if she so desires before casting a spell under her breath which should, if all goes as planned, permit Nicole to appraise Rochelle's/Agony's soul. Her objectives are 1) to identify Rochelle's soul/spiritual presence and 2) to confirm that Agony's soul and Rochelle's soul are one in the same. Nicole isn't familiar with temporal destabilization, so it is improbable that she will be able to unglitch Rochelle/Agony.