Before I begin, I just want to say that last episode was 11 out of 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
Spoiler
Show
I can't believe that container was so feeble. While narrative law demanded that dangerous alien thing X would break out of containment at some point - and thus SHIELD would have to fumble somehow - I just can't see Fitz's nervous I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-hands gestures as being sufficient. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but the true purpose behind that aircraft carrier was to isolate that stone thing from land - and likely why Fury had prearranged agents to be sent in to pull the self destruct if they were compromised. So I doubt they skimped too much on the cell for the specimen itself.

I suspect the implication will be that the Kree rock thing had been gradually increasing in power due to the relative proximity of Inhumans, and been working at destabilizing its prison to... do whatever Kree Rock things do.
Considering that point...I think its time to reveal a few of the many and enormous crimes against logic that bothered me after watching:

Spoiler: Vampire plot has no foreshadow
Show
Once again, we get an evil villain that gave absolutely no indications of being such until it happened. Was the actress also not told? Yes, it was awesome when she killed Gonzales out of nowhere like that but still...

Seriously, looking back, I don't think there was any indications that suggest Jiaying was evil and saw human life as cheap even in retrospect. Unless you count the Season One bit where Skye parents were said to be evil...but who said that again?

Spoiler: The way to deal with a monster is with love!
Show
Coulson...standing right up Cal just as he goes Mr. Hyde, narrowly dodging a flying roof, and then continuing to talk smoothly right as googly eyes does the zombie walk right up to Coulson and...joins the team. Dramatic, yes, a sound strategy for dealing with an abused lover and mass murderer on extreme drugs whose counter-indications include loss of humanity...probably not.

Spoiler: Send your most trusted asset on a suicide mission as a distraction!
Show
Aside from the fact that I'm not sure what secret-evil-Jiaying was thinking when she sent Cal away in the earlier episode (seriously, she didn't appear to have any sort of evil plot except to continue to have the Inhumans live alone and remain hidden). Her use of Cal here was rather poor...on the other hand I think it would be in character for evil-Jiaying to send her human husband away to die, and it was his idea after all...

Spoiler: The way to a woman's heart is to become her tool
Show
Seriously dad...seriously? I knew you were insane, but that logic is beyond crazy

Those are just a few of the worse ones...please feel free to add to the list.