View Single Post

Thread: Warframe In the Playground

1. - Top - End - #660
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Warframe In the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    As much as i miss my Carrier having a Sahasa Kubrow Dig at the start of a mission for 2 orbs is very nice.

Maxed my Mirage out to doing Invasions on Venus and Man Torid x5 under Eclipse... Nothing survives (its set to do 7k of Gas)
    Torid is kind of a stupid weapon like that. I have mine currently using all of the dual status/element mods. It admittedly does take four forma and a potato, but it's worth it. Yeah, I lose out on some of the damage that the straight element mods would offer, but I do love me some viral procs! That still brings the damage up to ~9k per shot with a base 68% status chance, too.

Also, Mirage is such BS. I love the frame, but she easily has the craziest DPS out there on a power strength build because her powers scale off of (modded) weapon damage. Let's her go to 60 minutes and just not care about fall off.

My other recent forma party weapon has been the tonkor. It's sadly only starting it's third forma, but having a critical-based explosion weapon is so silly. I can't not abuse it. The fact that Critical Delay and Point Strike can get you just shy of 105% crit chance is just gravy. I should also get around to doing the raids so I can get the Arcane augment for even more crit chance, because who doesn't love grenades that pop for all the numbers?
    Last edited by Thrice Dead Cat; 2015-05-19 at 11:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.