View Single Post

Thread: Waker's Awakening (IC)

1. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Waker's Awakening (IC)

Jeanne

Looks like we're almost there. Time to...
    Quote Originally Posted by HanaRei View Post
    "I would prefer a room of my own. Ideally the best room they have to offer. I propose either yourself or Jarandei share a room with Jeanne if given the need. I feel Jeanne might be more 'comfortable' sharing a 'room and bed' with either one of you. At least, if you are comfortable with that."
    Oh crap. Jeanne's attempt to hide her expression of pure horror is futile, as it can be easily read on her face. She splutters, trying to explain herself. "I... I didn't.. A..." The words coming out make no sense, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HanaRei View Post
    "Well, I have no disagreement with that proposal. I'm sure there will be plenty of room to 'relax' in our inn rooms after."
    Sweet Meraena. I'm going to have to hear this the rest of our adventure. Jeanne tries to hide herself behind her shield somehow - pointlessly; it's a buckler - especially to avoid having to look at Jarandei or Lucilla. She also tries to avoid Gertrude's, Sarrox's and Lariens gaze. She doesn't even dare glare at the elf for fear of being mocked even more.

"I didn't mean I wanted to... It was a slip if the tongue! I would never dream of something like that! I mean... I didn't mean to imply that I was interested in that. Not that I don't... uh... I'll shut up now." The young cleric's protestations can only serve to dig her deeper, and she goes quiet, hoping to be able to weather the storm of mockery that is obviously going to come her way.

Her shoulders slump, and she steps back, away from the group.I'm a fool. They're going to tear me to shreds. Sen would've done so as well.
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2015-05-20 at 04:16 AM.
    Characters in play: