Spoiler: Beckett & plus whoever
Show
Mal faintly nods along. "I couldn't agree more." After seeing the knife Mal excuses herself to go get her tools since she's being required to stay.

Returning. "I won't be able to do everything here. A significant portion of the body is going to be need remade, at least for my current design. Hand tools aren't going to cut it and I'll need the workshop eventually." She takes a seat at the table, her tools and dataslab being placed next to the weapons.

A new folder is created, it's always a little joy to see a new one. As of late she's been able to listen to her music however she pleases, but this time she's not alone. The volume on her slab gets turned low, a soft energetic music in a foreign language starts to play, and Mal starts her project. "That's a good idea, you know? To make sure they're separable. I was considering that before, but I really wanted to guarantee the structural integrity of the mechanism. I'll have to reconsider my design." She looks up at his face. "Want to help? I sure could use your experience. I might be able to skip a version or two."