View Single Post

Thread: Eres

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Eres

Okay. I am building a fairly large campaign setting (fairly being 5 North American sized continents, and island collection, four super continents, a floating continent, a hollow core with inhabitants, two underdarks, 3 moons, a couple other planets and an insane amount of planes). I need help. Personally, I don't just want this setting to be "me" flavored. I *could* do it all alone (and take forever) and have everything be my way. But I want other people to have considerable input. Right now, I am just looking to complete the main continents. Below, I will list them, their close analogues to the real world, and a short summary of what I've got. If you wanna help, post below with what you want

Avar (Europe) *Claimed by ME!*: The war torn Avar is the mythological center of creation, and has seen more war on a scale not seen on the other continents.

The Imperium (Asia) *Claimed by ME!*: A land ruled by xenophobic Khans, Shoguns and Emperors. This land is known for its warriors, knights carrying katanas.

Dynastic Isles (Egypt) *Claimed by Sktarq*: Immortal Pharaohs and God-kings rule this land, seeking to rise to their pantheons.

Manakat (North America) *Up for grabs*: The lust forests of Manakat are mostly untouched. Tribes of Half-Giants, Goblinoids and Minotaurs roam the forests, living side by side its native inhabitants. Newly awakened beings, plantlike in nature, wander about, seeking their place in the world. However, powerful forces sleep in Manakat, powerful beings of death, life, fire, earth, ice and water.

Everfall (Scandinavia) *Claimed by Vonwalt*: A land locked in near perpetual winter, the people hunt to survive. Some decide to leave, and pillage the other continents for sustenance. During the one month of the year the continent isn't blanketed in snow, the people come together to celebrate the spirits of nature

Broken Moon Islands (N/A) *Up for grabs*: The edge of reality, the tattoo elves keep the bulwark sealed. Preventing... something, from entering Eres has taken its toll on them. Sometimes, these "somethings" slip through and the elves hunt it down. Whatever these things are, no planar scholar can identify them.
    Last edited by Marigu.goke00; 2015-06-09 at 06:39 PM.