1. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! CWBG XIV: To Heir is Human - To Faith 10, Divine

Quote Originally Posted by Zayuz View Post
    Hi! I've been checking out EMPIRE! for a while, and I've been interested in joining. It seems like you guys need people to take over NPC factions, and I'd be happy to do so. If there's anywhere where I can check out a list of NPC factions, as well as any people I should run it by first before I join up, that would be appreciated.

The available NPC factions I've seen in the thread are as follows:
    Nixdarum
    Niemida
    The Alydaxan Dominion
    Sulvan Primarchy

If there are others, or if there's a page where I can get more info on these that'd be great.
    Hope to see you all in game soon!
    Here is the full list, from the recruitment thread:

Spoiler: Spoilered for length
    Show

Sulvan Primarchy - Much put-upon dwarves of the north-west, nearly a Great Kingdom
    Alzeroth - Human collective government, a distant vassal to the Hurosha Empire
    Warriors of Syivine - mysterious warrior nomads in the Kingdom of Ashenia
    Kingdom of Stolok - Humans and Frosten, nearly Great Kingdom vassal to Glazfell recently expanded at the expense of the Voreal Kingdom (or rather, its vassals)
    Niemida Prefecture - Humans, eastern colony of the Salterri Imperium
    Novrania - Island kingdom in the southwest with some mainland possessions, vassal to the Seaborne Confederation
    Coalition of the Abyssian Sea - underwater trilobite-people in the southeast, vassal to the Kingdom of the Carmine Sea
    Del-taihn Provinces - a small region of sheep-people in the north-west, vassal to Niskovia
    Razdis - Dwarves, vassal to Faedas
    Grand Duchy of Pavonia - Germanic themed humans in the south, recently subjugated by the Caercian Consortium and now their vassal
    North Lyradis - (not quite) half of the Kingdom of Serendel, split off to form its own faction but still a vassal of the Serendels.
    Voreal Kingdom - former Frosten imperial power in the far north recently humbled in a war with its neighbor.
    Kelldria - xenophobic exiles sulking near the south pole
    Sympolemou - Rat-men warriors, vassal to Glazfell
    Alydaxis - (mostly) Lizardfolk, Great Kingdom vassal to the Kingdom of the Silver Moon
    METAL - Orcs, Great Kingdom vassal to the Tzaltec Empire
    Ahmeskharras - Mixed orcs and humans, vassal to METAL
    Kingdom of Faelthalas - Single region kingdom with opportunities to expand in the south, vassal to the Caercian Consortium
    Tyranny of New Crima - Intense egalitarian mongol metalheads (of sorts) with a Great Kingdom possibility in the south, staunchly independent
    Kingdom of Kuldran - Polar northern kingdom, typical kingdom style expanding currently in the north
    Thalmann Legacy - Small human kingdom in the southeast
    An Nádur - Deerfolk and other variegated demihuman and fae nomads in the south

They're not in any particular order but more recently created NPCs tend to be towards the bottom.

There are also some maps on the recruitment thread which give an idea of where most of them are relative to everyone else.

Most of them have entries in the Lands of Telluris thread, for more information. Not all of them have all their regions written up as yet, and in some cases there might be other things you'd need to know, but it's probably easier to deal with that on a case-by-case basis.

In terms of people you'd want to speak to, if they're a vassal to anyone it'd probably be a good idea to speak with the liege just to make sure you think you can actually work with them(!). In some cases, the original player is actually still around and they've just moved region, so they can give you pointers with some things. And it's probably worth talking to Quinton by PM if they've been NPC for any length of time as they may have ongoing plots or projects that you can either continue or wrap up depending.

Welcome to the game, in any case!
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2015-05-25 at 02:36 PM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)