I have certainly seen a few of these but not all of them are things I can blame the DM for.

Things like the puzzle with one solution and no clue - our party faced this for a while before giving up and moving on to other areas (areas where we THEN found the clues needed to complete the puzzle). In retrospect not the DMs fault (or not much).

Same guy wiped the party apart from one guy who escaped with a deadly random encounter. Again, to be fair to him, he was running an open world and NPCs gave us plenty of warning where we were going was very dangerous. Our fault for taking the risk.

A different DM did reward good acting on social skills - which was ok for months whilst we were all comfortable with it but a new guy joined who had trouble. We had a few very difficult sessions till we worked out a new compromise. I don't blame the DM there - it was the group as a whole.

Others I also found forgiveable - and actually signs of a good DM. Inconsistent rulings when we were moving to D&D 5th edition and as we developed an understanding of how things worked for example.

On the other hand I have seen some of the other things on the list destroy games. I dont think I have any lines though.