View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

1. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Retaliate is a cheap, low-level ability in the Other section, a Samurai skill usable by Cloud or Cyan. Retaliate makes physical attacks miss the user and the user counters all physical attacks. There's an exploit where you can attack someone with Retaliate, the attack misses, and they counter attack the enemy. A good strategy for bosses is to have one warrior with Retaliate, a support character with Boost, and at least two characters with Double Cut, two copies on each character if possible. If you use Double Cut on a character with Retaliate, said character will counter attack the enemy twice.

EDIT: Shadow'd. Or Edge'd. Maybe Yuffie'd.
    I.....I....I'm in love. That's a brilliant strategy. I mean, I really hate abusing bugs, but my god that may be something I might have to do so I can complete hard at least once. Cloud has my retaliate, and I have two copies of double cut, man that could literally be the solution to my issues with a strategy like that. I mean, I'd feel low as hell afterwards having done it, but I mean...Thundaja!!!!!!!! I want it so much. If I could start farming Hard with a strat like that I think I'd take the guilty feelings and just suppress them.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-05-27 at 11:25 PM.