Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu B. Nikto View Post
Is it worth collecting the orbs from Mog? I got a lightning orb so I could get Thunder II (Thundara?) but what of the others? I mainly have minor orbs so no really powerful spells yet other than Water II, Ice II and maybe Fire II. I pretty much have all the trinkets except for the items at 1500.

Otherwise, I'll alternate between farming memories and the usual XP/Gil. I think I got Vanille last night.
I picked up all the summon orbs except greater since they're usually annoying to get. Also picked up all the lesser power orbs since you want a ton of those to hone double strikes, retaliates and 2* elemental strikes. I picked up a few greater orbs but got fed up of doing those events.

The latest event gets you a ton of orbs. It's definitely worth going through even if you can only do normal. You probably won't get thundaja but you can pick up a lot of 3 and 4 star orbs pretty easily.

Focus on finishing the campaign though too. More stamina is always nice if for nothing else than the overnight fill-up. Odds are you'll have bigger gaps during the day too though. I believe max stamina is 100 currently which is 5 hours worth of resting.