Quote Originally Posted by Deadkitten View Post
This should definitely be reworded, it can just get silly with rage cycling.
I typed up a big long response with FAQ links and examples, but instead of posting that, I'm just going to agree that a per round or AoO-based limitation isn't a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadkitten View Post
Wording is odd, the Becomer cannot shape unless they are raging so the way this is phrased seems awkward.

And while I am mostly fine with the Akashic Transformation ability, The fact that Rage cycling exists just gets odd with how fast this archetype can shape veils. The image of someone shaping and unshaping veils multiple veils in a round seems strange to me.
It's worded that way because it's possible for the Becomer to gain veilweaving from other sources, and that needs to be taken into account to prevent real weirdness. There is very little benefit to rage cycling veils, because the Becomer has an incredibly limited list of veils available to him; unless you're self-gimping by grabbing veils for the same slot (in which case you're balancing yourself out by limiting your ceiling), or you're using rage cycling to recover sundered veils (a valid tactic), there's just not a lot of point. Note that Akashic Transformation only applies to veils gained from that ability; it doesn't allow him to reshape veils from any other source.

Dreamcatcher is going to be largely pointless because you can't use Knowledge skills while raging (the only time you have access to your veils before 20th level), and it was entirely intentional that the Becomer not stack with Urban Barbarian for pretty much exactly that reason.