Delta clasps his hands together for a second and thinks carefully about what he had heard. Before long, he looks the elderly lady in the eyes and speaks quietly. "This Girrigz, you wish for us to confront him and talk him down? Or are we allowed to incapacitate and/or kill him? I believe a proper means of action would be to take him down and capture him. Without this assumed strong leadership, his followers would be heavily demoralized."

Gamma stands up carefully and stares down Delta. "What do you have in mind? What are you plotting?"

Delta turns back to Gamma and smiles. "Nothing nefarious, I promise. The mobs will not rest without a scapegoat. If we can bring him back, we'd be able to quell the riots by promising that we have broken the Wererats apart by taking out a leader.

"That's crazy talk! What happens if you do this and they catch another Wererat? They'd simply brand us allies and try to kill us along with the rats." Gamma slams his hands on the table, angry at the risking of lives for a weak gambit.

Omega slides in between the two of them before either can react, and holds his hands out. "Calm down, both of you!!!" The Guru looks first Gamma, then Delta, in the eyes, and the both of them back down as they see the darkness in his eyes, a side of himself he never shows. "Miss Yelloweyes. While I do not agree with Delta's plan, I do see that removing Girrigz from your society is probably the best plan. I'd rather not us kill him, but I believe if we can capture him and take him from your society, we can bargain with him on our own terms. Your statement intrigues me." Omega smiles softly at the lady. "Does that seem agreeable to you?"