Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
[The Heist at the Museum]

The asphalt of the parking lot heaves, and the Cat Burglar gasps for air as he's spilled out onto solid ground. A demon doesn't really need to breathe, but then, a great deal of the fussing he does is unnecessary, straightening his shirt and dusting away the grit that always seems to cling from the underground. And the grumbling that goes with, that's not needed at all. We won't even bother to spell out all the grumbling he does.

He bends down for a moment though, and pulls a mean little rectangle of black plastic from his boot. The edges are molded to be gripped, and two metal nubs protrude from one end, a button just visible on the matt material. "Uh, I don't know if, y'know, if you'd just rather hit her with a sword or something, but-" A little shrug, and Milo offers the taser to his companion. "But the option's on the table? I mean, uh, she did knock me off a roof, and I really couldn't care, but, hey." It would cause a lot less mess. Although dragging her underground might be even better.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[The Heist at the Museum]

Dipsnig is riding towards the location given to him by Cassidy on wolfback, at a rather high speed. He should be there before long.
Cassidy is climbing up to the roof of the museum to try and get a look at the streets. No way they went far, even going underground. She lowers her goggles over her eyes and activates their night vision to try and find the target.