View Single Post

Thread: Riverside 16: Turn and face the strain

1. - Top - End - #1440
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 16: Turn and face the strain

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    "I'm not worried, but I still don't understand. What would we talk about?" Lihanna replies, sounding a bit hesitant about this plan.
    [Malechenar Castle - The Gardens]

Sharpe (hereafter known as Ezra) smiles and fondly touches Lihana's head form. "Don't be so hesitant, dear. My brother-in-law is a nice man, if a bit protective. You could talk about being windpires, for one." He smiles. "Plus, he doesn't live in a head, but he's basically a hat and sunglasses atop an invisible body made of wind and spirit energy."

"His hat is what's holding him together without him having to expend energy doing so. For that reason, it's impossible for anyone to remove it. It's actually possible, but there are brutal safeguards to prevent that."

There's also the fact that de-hatting him will de-air any living thing in a wide area.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Alright, now to get him an arm.
    A storefront door is rolled up into the ceiling, the door behind unlocked, and Kestrel slinks inside.
    Within are gleaming surgical implements, a long operating table, ominously mobile little sensors and claws on the ceiling, a soldering bench...

"New arm. How did you lose the last one? Does it need a shoulder as well?"
    "Best lie down. This will be painful."
    [Riverside's Riverside... in Riverside! -> Warehouse Clinic]

Fixer smiles at the demonologist. It's a rather morbid smile.

"I was just made aware of a contact of mine coming to the Nexus. Ilyona. She believes that the human body and even ectoplasm can be made better with machines. If only she were here... she'd fix you up with or without your consent. It would have been nice to see her do so without your consent."

He chuckles. "I'd have also liked to consume your hand and convert it into nutrients, but the fact that it was attached to you once turns me off."
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-06-12 at 03:33 PM.