Kopout:
Oh something I'd like to bring up. In chatting with Marigu I proposed that with Monsoon like winds Fleets can leave from the Dynastic Isles with a strong tail wind and cross to Manakat, they would have to stay for a few months and wait for the winds to reverse direction to get home. On both ends there is only a week-two week window that a ship can set off and hope to get to their target. It is only be catching the winds and currents together that the ships can move fat enough to get to their destinations and still have food and water.

Most of what the ship would bring and would want to buy would be non perishable, high value items.
High points for arrival goods- Incense, Gold, Medicine/Drugs, Honey, Glass, and Dyes (Tyre Purple, Sky Blue)
Spoiler: Full-er list
Show
Exports to other continents
Salt Fish
Salt (Sea Salt, Natron)
Glass (famed for swirly multi coloured (unique due to use of natron as color fix)
Gold
Gems (Emerald, Turquoise, Amethyst, Pearls)
Precious Stone - Alabaster, Imperial Porphyry (unique)
Incense-Frankincense, Myrrh
Sky Blue Dye (sand based)
Ultramarine Dye
Deep Blue Dye (Whelk)
Reddish Violet Dye (Different Whelk)
Imperial Purple Dye (Tyran Purple-mix of two Whelk Blood)
Honey
Medicine
Drugs (Esp Opium, Qhat)
Exotic Woods-Ebony, Cedar
Shell: Shell, Capiz Shell, Coral (Red, Black, White)
Oil: Lamp Oil, Bitumen
Lacquerware Products
Cloth Goods
Transhipped Goods
Copper/Bronze Goods
Dyed Cloth Goods

My questions for you are
A: Does this arrangement sound good for you?-you can have the winds/currents deliver them where ever you want on your continent
B: What would the cities of Manakat offer in trade? I know the Islanders are especially after Spices, Steel Goods (only have one region with good supplies), exotic metals, and luxury goods but am really open to suggestions here

also am creating a google doc for the Dynastic isles if you want to view I can put people involved on the list if you all wish