View Single Post

Thread: TW: Spire City II IC

1. - Top - End - #334
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: TW: Spire City II IC

Spoiler: To the Dawn Syndicate (PM)
    Show
    [OOC: Ah, my mistake! I had read it that I was only entitled to open the message after the payment was recovered, thanks for the clarification

Grimble hawks closely over the letter, eager to discover who would wrong them. It is an odd sight to see a dirtling in a hurry- his movements just as elaborated, but in slow-motion to you or I. Not much can be said about the species’ bodies, but his eyes seem to shoot across the lines with little difficulty.

Until they fall motionless halfway through the letter.

“Homunculi… what would--”

Grimble’s brow droops forward like a rockslide.

Spoiler: To the Atelier Lyrica
    Show
    [i]Good day, Ms. Lyrica.

Would you mind stopping by Dustmire for a word today?

Eagerly,
    -G.C.

Spoiler: To the Dawn Syndicate x2 combo (PM)
    Show
    “Today is your lucky day, businessman,” Cobblegrit addresses Murin’s the more commercial side, “100 [Equipment], delivered to your door immediately: what are the Atelier’s most recent capacities [stats]?”

Spoiler: To the Spinner Hag
    Show
    The penstrokes are fast, and the excitement is palpable on the paper.

Hawk, my good man, they’ve found them! They’ve found the thieves!

If we were to act now, how many agents would you be willing to commission for this operation?

-G.C.

Spoiler: To the SEU
    Show
    “Of course they have. For they have not had the potential of His Secrecy, nor the hierophant to guide them.”

“I must apologize, however; ‘invulnerable’ is not an accurate interpretation. You must forgive me- there are intricacies to the dirtling language which are lost upon me. He intends to make us… oh, what were his exact words…”

• ꜠ꜚ⸗꜡," Mop-Bot peeps up briefly.

• “’Without frailty ◉_◉”

“Without frailty…” the advisor muses over the concept for a short while. “Not all his children are built to endure; for some of us… this would mean survival.

“This is a miracle.”

The tone in his voice is bittersweet, and the dustmire golems share a moment in wonder. It is short lived, however. A gust of wind drifts in to the hall from seemingly nowhere, and though soundless, Mop-Bot and the Advisor attune to it in unison, lifting their heads as though it seizes their attention. Mop-Bot looks very confused. Then he seems very scared.

“Our shepherd intends to make his preparations for this next [turn] but, first…

“The Dawn Syndicate report. What do you make of it?

“Do you know what implications this brings?”

Spoiler: The Dustmire Dirtlings to the Dustmire Dirtlings
    Show
    “<<Oy, Chief! One of the littler golems called me an ‘acolyte’ today. I think they might start thinking of you as a religious figure or somethin’>>”

Cecil leans back from behind a piece of machinery, his lunch still hanging from his mouth.

“<<Hm?>>”

Spoiler: Internal (GM only)
    Show
    Remind me, would the golems I made at midturn affect my stats now? (If not, would it be possible for me to have used my industry to make Wealth instead, through which I can use to make the golems here at EoT? I think I remember you saying one time that wealth was more effective than industry. Thanks!)
    Last edited by Devilfish; 2015-06-14 at 10:18 AM.