View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: A Time Forgotten IC

1. - Top - End - #248
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: A Time Forgotten IC

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The latter. If it were the former, I would've done the swarm of nymphs also, the dryad didn't kill the party. Users of Romancy are barely capable of harming anything, let alone slaughtering entire scouting parties.

"Call me Sweetheart." She traced her hand along his belly. "You're healed. Exhausted, but in no real danger." Her face relaxed. "It was touch-and-go for a while, though. Had to contract you just to keep you breathing." She brought another cup to his lips. "Trouble yourself not with the others. Trust me, and I shall restore your energy."

She brought him up and into a hug, his head resting on her soft, ample busom. "I love you, my companion."

... Sweetheart had known him for all of maybe a minute, and yet Steve could almost feel the sincerity of her affection.

Normally, that would have been cause for concern. But Steve knew of both the nymphs and the dryads - she was clothed, so this was evidently the latter. Where Nymphs found the sexually repressed and... well, unrepressed them (rawr) Dryads found those starved for affection and would become their companion for a year and a day, granting them the deepest of emotional bonds.

... But he had a report to make - he couldn't wait that long.

Spoiler: AP (Rollover's happened at time of edit)
    Show
    Amoros: 4AP (6/9)
    +4AP
    ____
    8AP
    Steve pushed the honey away. "Listen lady... being... nyyyyydryad, right. You're nice and beatiful and you saved my life, and I'm thankful and stuff, but I need to get back to my men... did you say something about... danger?

"Gahh..." Feeling slightly invigorated by the honey, Steve tried to stand once more, and ended up flipping forward, finding himself on all fours. He looked around the jungle, rubbing the sand out of his eyes while he tried to get his bearings. "Men? Fellers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    The Speaker bows, motioning the eight to the brood behind it. "This one thanks you. It will comply with the agreement." It then turns to the eight, motioning to the Bone Weavers who move to bind their eyes with silk. "It is best if you do not see the Hive. Humans are fragile. " it offers before carting the humans off to Hive Al'Anzur. The trip is long and as one would expect of the Undead any real amenities for the humans are sparse though fetid water and rough vegetables aren't in low supply for the journey.
    Hiveswamp Vacation
    [The Emerald Woods]

One of the humans in the front speak up: "We're not as fragile as you may think, sir. As servants sworn to Greyl and the crown we're trained to resist fear. Still, if you believe us weak, we won't stop you from blinding us. Whatever your choice, know that the soldier in the back row does not share our training."

The servants make no moves to resist the weavers, although Jakov proves to be reluctant. "I'lle punch yourrrexxy face, yaaaa..."

Later

While interactions with the undead are few, the humans mostly spend their time meditating. Even though there's plenty of food to go around, the servants fast, and spend their time in quiet prayer, almost always expressionless. Jakov is the complete opposite: He always eats his full share of rations, is frightful and aggressive to the undead, and every once in a while curses his god and the king who landed him in this situation.
    Last edited by SpeedWitch; 2015-06-15 at 05:27 AM.