Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
"Not my Ocean. Not my water. Not my fish. Correct." Suddenly a coral wrapped in a variety of seaweed and coral appears in Illnara's hand. "This is mine."

"Those creatures that you listed, they all have one thing in common that you seem to miss, child. They lack sentience. They lack the ability to discern. They are simply parts that move the world. You do not have that. The Orks take and then they give back. You take and you take some more. Do not attempt to argue balance with me, young one." She allowed the coral to drop from her hand and into the water, oddly enough, where a splash would have occured, the coral simply fell through and into the water without disturbance.

"It would seem that there is a voice of reason in the depths. Who are you?" The goddess directs her question to the humanoid.
The humanoid spoke again, "my name is Nebulecron. I come from elsewhere, though you may think of me as a Serpent. In the interest of everyone here, I think this is going somewhere you hadn't intended. The thing about Serpents is that they- we- are very protective of the ocean and set in our ways. If you start from a place of sayin' that we rule the ocean and can do what we want, and then try to to bargain from there, things might go better."

Flucton wanted to respond, to get the last word in on the heated discussion about balance, but Nebulecron put his hand up to stop him. The Serpent gave his Archon friend an incredulous look, to which Nebulecron responded, "hey, I'm just tryin' to help here."