Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
[EI Headquarters]

The envoy stops as the guards address him.

"I am Archibald Ferrumpugno, of the Stormy Isles. As part of an agreement with the government of Inside, we have been sent to keep the power plant from exploding. But in order to do, I and my men will need some information about the functions of the power plant. Mainly about its reaction and how it might overload, so that we can stop that from taking place."
"I'm not one of the techs, and frankly, this situation is already beyond what we can do. If the boss was still here, he'd have those damn goons dead, but no, the 'heroes' went and ****ing killed him, and now the ****ing Syndicate is here. But I'll tell you what I've been told. They shouldn't be able to overload the plant if they can't access the computer controlling its output. Boss himself designed that thing, and we've shut out everything we can from here, so you've got time, but we're talking about the Chimera Syndicate." The guard sighs. It was obvious to anyone that EvSec morale since their old boss's death has been pitiful. "He briefed us on 'em, was obvious when they first attacked who it was. World superpower back where they're from. They'll crack it eventually, and then we're all dead." The guard pauses and coughs. "Uh, I can get you one of the techs, but they won't know everything either."