View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: A Time Forgotten IC

1. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: A Time Forgotten IC

Namiranzul's Temple, Raelzun, Norian - Illnara, Karaziemia, Yen Shi

Yen'Shi watches the fight unfold before it though continues to make no move either to interfere, intercede or interrupt, merely standing out of the way and watching with the same impassiveness that seems its hallmark. It makes no further move as the flaming serpent whips around it and flees, watching only as the God recedes into the distance with a contemplative hmph. It is quick to swivel on the other remaining Gods, regarding Illnara with equal measure. "The Twilight Grove is a place where all Gods may meet. I see little cause to leave it. It is good you know me and those that move with my name, have they brought unkindness to your people?" it offers though remains stationary as the Goddess moves about. "I appeared here to petition that the Undead created not in my name be rectified. I have no interest in the living things for only the Dead are my purview. Yet I have not made a move to claim your dead or those of your "sibling" whose spirits return to the woods. Against the accord I have made with the Phoenix Lord that calls for all Gods to petition for the souls it created. Did it not herald this agreement?"

Yen'Shi's talons click, the only outward sign of agitation, as its gaze remains locked on the Goddess of Life. "And it is because we are siblings born from the Creator and given dominion over this existence that I have not come to make demands for it is beyond etiquette to do such and I make no demands even now. Our goals do not align for you seek only life and I seek only stewardship over the dead and our jobs thus meet only in the moment the living cease to hold that station and when the Dead return to life. But we are not enemies as of this moment. Perhaps in time we will come to blows or perhaps in time it is proven it is best we work together than against one another. We hold no quarrels and I do not seek to make any. You may come to my realm, you may eat at my table and you may bring gifts and I will exchange mine as a host must do but this meeting here lies outside the bounds of hospitality and I am loathe to make agreements when the proper rituals have not been observed. For now we are but siblings and I extend upon you the courtesy that is the right of one linked by divine essence." Yen'Shi offers a bow though makes no other moves, fingers continuing to beat out a rapid staccato.
    Last edited by Razade; 2015-06-16 at 02:55 PM.