Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
Spoiler: Response to a couple of your points
Show

To the first point, that was actually the skeleton from the end of the first movie that Dr. Grant, Ellie, and the kids were hanging onto during the final raptor attack Spinosaurus was on a different island, Isla Sorna (Lost World and JP III took place there, JP and JW took place on Isla Nublar).

Absolutely. My spouse has experience with raptor training and handling, so I've seen it up close. No reason it couldn't be done with dinosaurs like JP's velociraptors (best to just pretend they say that because Deinonychus would be too hard for kids to say).
The "Velociraptors" in Jurassic Park are closer to a Utahraptor (not to be confused with the Mega Raptor) than a Deinonychus. The latter is not as tall as the movie dinosaur while the former is. Velociraptor is just a cooler thing to say than either term.
Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
It's been a long time since I watched it, but weren't there some feathered dinosaurs in the third movie? I could swear I remember some raptors (or something) with a few feathers on their heads.
I honestly cannot recall.