1. - Top - End - #565
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Kethneciel, the Cosmic Mother--the Void

The Implacable Judge walks once more out of the Void, appearing before the Cosmic Mother and bowing deeply. "The recent stirring of my sire's ancient foe disturbs me deeply," he begins without preamble. "If thou art willing, I would hear from thee any ideas of how to combat this threat."

After the Wedding

The Marut, silent and observant throughout the wedding and its aftermath, finally animates once more, walking towards Ulvin and inclining its head. "My master wishes to let thee know that he shall do his part to assist thee in this conflict, though he cannot act directly in it," it intones to the god of Courage, before turning to Hemeliosa.

"My master wished to contact thee, but saw how jealously thou guarded thy rightful lands and did not wish to be seen as an intruder. Thy creation of and strict adherance to thy laws has been noticed by Kethneciel, god of Judgment. He extends to thee an offer to join the Order of Lawful gods, to combat chaos in all its forms.""

Krenko-Ka--The Battle

Oussia dips below the Playground, and Phos takes its ascendancy; this means, among other things, that no more Inevitables shall rain down upon the Playground for this season. However, not all Inevitables were destroyed after their objective was met; now they simply wander, searching out ways to fulfill their master's will in their own unique ways on the Playground.

These battle-scarred Inevitables find themselves drawn to Krenko-Ka, where they begin to punish lawbreakers, much to the dismay of the goblinoid inhabitants.

Kahla-Craast Dominus

The waters of the Spawning Pool stir, for the first time in centuries. All Craast nearby gather, settling into groups delineating each type of Craast as the waters swirl and shift, beginning to glow with pale golden light once more.

Finally, Kahla rises up out of the waters, and as one the Craast fall to their faces in reverence. The Brood-Mother smiles down at them, now three times larger than the average Craast and glowing with latent divinity. "Rise, my children. You have done well in my absence, and now your Mother has returned to you." As she speaks, the Craast that left the Playground all those centuries ago rise out of the water and rejoin their brethren.

Quote Originally Posted by smashingBrawler View Post
    The Grack and the Craast - Craast territory

The Grack would have smiled at the weakling's display if it had muscles instead of a shell. "Leave the skull intact." The rumbling voice paused for just a moment, and asked a new question "How many varieties of your kind are there?"
    The Brute looks at the Maker, who shrugs and nods. With a swift motion of its thumb and forefinger, the Brute breaks the Unchanged Craast's neck.

The Maker considers the Grack's question. "Unchanged," it says, holding up on claw and pointing at the dead Craast. "Brute. Maker." two more fingers come up, and one of its hands points first at one of the hulking forms around it, and then at itself. "Hunter," comes the fourth finger, along with a short pantomime that suggests speed and ferocity. Finally, the maker says "Land-Singer," in a near-whisper, his voice reverent.

Mephos--the Trail

Mephos smiles as his actions force others to grow, to adapt, to use up more energy and cloak themselves in more power and mystery. None of them have come for him directly; if he played his cards correctly, none of htem eer will.

Erebus

The well of souls pulses once more.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Kethneciel
    0 AP + 7 AP (Rollover) = 7 AP, 1 PAP

-3 AP: Raise DR to 14. Actions taken:
    --5 AP: Beget god (Mephos)

-3 AP: Raise DR to 15. Actions taken:
    --5 AP: Beget god (Mephos)

-1 PAP (Hinder Chaos): Pestilence. The Inevitables still functioning on the Playground converge on Krenko-Ka, punishing lawbreakers left and right.

Well of Souls: Nourishment. There is an upswing of (1d26)[13] 6 in the OOC.

1. Population
    2. Law
    3. Chaos
    4. Good
    5. Evil
    6. Creativity

On the Playground.

1 AP, 0 PAP remaining.

Kahla
    0 AP + 3 AP (Rollover)=3 AP

-1 AP: Unlock Plane. Kahl is once again open.

-1 AP: Create Manifest Zone. Kahl is now irrevocably connected to the Spawning Pool in Craast Dominus.

-1 AP: Nourishment. The return of their goddess and their people cause the Craast to expand rapidly through northern Demiourgia and the southern sections of the Frozen North.

0 AP Remaining.

Mephos
    2 AP + 3 AP (Rollover) = 5 AP

-2 AP: Gain Portfolio (Obfuscation).

-3 AP: Gain Domain (Trickery). Actions taken:
    --1 AP: Pestilence (Cassandra's Curse)
    --3 AP: Artifact (Incense of Peaceful Rest)
    --1 AP: Pestilence (Poor Communication Kills)

0 AP, 1 Artifact Charge Remaining.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2015-06-18 at 03:13 PM.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show