Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
After the Wedding

The Marut, silent and observant throughout the wedding and its aftermath, finally animates once more, walking towards Ulvin and inclining its head. "My master wishes to let thee know that he shall do his part to assist thee in this conflict, though he cannot act directly in it," it intones to the god of Courage, before turning to Hemeliosa.

"My master wished to contact thee, but saw how jealously thou guarded thy rightful lands and did not wish to be seen as an intruder. Thy creation of and strict adherance to thy laws has been noticed by Kethneciel, god of Judgment. He extends to thee an offer to join the Order of Lawful gods, to combat chaos in all its forms.""
Hemeliosa eyes the thing in front of her with little interest, curiosity or intent, "You may inform him that I will consider his invitation with all due care and diligence." She turns her mind back to the battle unfolding too close to her own lands for her comfort. "If that battle spreads close enough to the North to threaten my people or their wellbeing, I will join, and kill all intruders upon the peace that are within proximity. Excepting those that cause no harm to come to them, and those that represent no threat to my people or my creations." She turns and look at Ulvin, "If they fire that weapon again, I will go there, and kill them personally. Rather than sending my people to die needlessly in someone else's conflict.