Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
Namiranzul considered Yen-Shi's proposal for a few seconds
"I see no flaw in your request. It is only right that my Revenants acknowledge the Lord of Death. When they have been taken to the land I have chosen for them I will personally raise a monument in your honour such that all of them who look upon it remember you."
"There are no flaws in any action I take." Yen'Shi offers, perhaps an attempt at a joke. "Then there is no disagreement between us and I own you a boon. Perhaps not now but in the future, there will be a time you require it. You may call on me then." With another bow the skeleton shatters and burns up, falling into the surface of the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
Close to a Web - Way entrance
The Oubour clan emissaries

While the initial elven contact with the undead had been problematic, fortunately they hadn't come to blows, some of the Sur clan had joined the undead, and in doing so a few had ended joining the Oubour clan. They remembered the undead's offer. And while they weren't still going to gift away some of the living if the dead wanted knowledge they would comply. Knowledge for knowledge. That seemed fair to the Oubour.
The Weavers as it seemed the Living dubbed them were more than accommodating to their Undead Brethren, the Corpse Hives allowing their unconnected kin access at least marginally to the Hives themselves, Speakers moving between what ever camps the Ash Revenants have and the Hives themselves.