1. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Blood Bowl ITP III: Where You Either Win or Blame Nuffle... Sometimes Both

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    The Stabbery vs Spartak's Blood Bowl Klub about to go, the number Luzahn did on my team leaves us with equal tv and 1 mercenary Elf...
    Which didn't matter at all, with the appalling dice and the interface which refused to let me substitute my goblin off the pitch for every set up.

Stabbery 3: SBK 1

With the absolutely insane dodging the elves did (triple dodges in a row, -2, -1, 0), tackle zones were pretty much pointless, letting a witch elf get hold of the gobbo (which should have been a linesorc) which forced an equally silly push->throw->hand off chain for a touchdown.

The final drive was 7-11 in favour of the orcs and still the elves managed to get through and score. If anybody watched that match, any advice for me, aside from uninstalling the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    The match could be adequately summarised as "The Stabbery have 2 AG 5 Witch Elves" with the footnote that Cyanide forced Brother Oni to use a goblin on every drive, despite having subs available
    The goblin very nearly came in useful, if he had hit the witch elf either time he got thrown.
    Edit: Huh. Throw Team Mate apparently can't cause turnovers unless the throwee has the ball and doesn't land properly. That would have been useful to know - I could have thrown him at the cage earlier and blitzed the witch elf if he nailed a corner. You learn something new every day.

Edit 2: Forgot to report on Wraith's Ex-Men vs The 8 Handed Slayers in the Open League. 1:0 to the Ex-Men (should have been at least 3) and well, yeah. Rookie no skill Khorne vs Amazons went as well as you'd expect.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2015-06-21 at 07:45 PM.