Quote Originally Posted by iDesu View Post
Take a shot on a one, that'll make things interesting. I do feel sorry for two weapon fighters, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grooke View Post
Every time a mundane rolls a 1, a caster in his group looses a spell slot.
Because of the cursing/blasphemies that the mundane utters when he screws up, maybe? I could at least put that in as one of the options. That would really add some fun and interesting choices for mundanes. Hmm, do I want to take an AoO or have someone else lose a spell they obviously aren't even casting ....

Quote Originally Posted by Maglubiyet View Post
You could always re-roll the attack after a natural 1. On a FAILED attack for the re-roll it's a fumble (a successful re-roll attack is still a miss, just not a fumble). That way you lower the odds of a fumble and it's reduced proportionate to skill/chance-to-hit.
Yeah, but this still leaves the ones with the most attacks taking the most funbles. I had thought maybe a hard cap of no more than one fumble per ... something, but even that still means that the gnomish canopener will have a funble time interval whereas the half-orc ugly-stick with an identical attack bonus will still suffer only about half as many. And it feels a bit hokey to limit it that way. Same with an explicit exception for dual-wielders.