The Cosmic Mother, Avatar of Ignus, Kahla, Kealohran, Kethneciel Mianmi, Pernieth, Falcon & Rannes, Limbo.

The Cosmic Mother feels that she has waited long enough for the gods to arrive. Those who are late would have to be filled in by the rest. her voice begins to rumble across Limbo.

"To those who I have invited, and to the others who happen to stumble upon this gathering, I thank you for heeding my call. The urgency of my message was no exaggeration, for events are transpiring upon the Playground which could easily endanger our world and all our Children who live upon it. When the existence was created, there were two, the progenitor of all. The Original Creator. In his loneliness, he created the one who would eventually be named to Zalsaram, who went insane and attacked his maker. In a desperate bid to save himself, he willed me into existence. Yet for all my power I was unable to stop Zalsaram and hence the Visionary was willed into existence. Together we unleashed all of our powers to defeat and chain Zalsaram who succumbed to his wounds and thus our world was built upon him. In order to ensure that the Original Creator's legacy be preserved, the Visionary and I placed our Children upon the Playground seeking to protect and guide our Children."

"And now we have young misguided gods who wish to unleash Zaslaram once more by resurrecting him. Should they succeed, it would mean a catastrophe for all our Children. Clearly the Visionary and I failed in our tactics. I believed that by placing my faith in my Children upon the Playground such madness would be averted. The Visionary forced direct conflict upon the gods and was defeated. And thus I have called all of you. It matters little to me which divine line you came from, for we all share a common goal. To protect our children."

"So then, tell me young ones. What would be your course of action to prevent this catastrophe upon the Playground?"