Quote Originally Posted by Talesin View Post
If the PCs just paste the encounter up the wall i'll let them save her and bring her back to Brindol, where she'll try and attack Jarmaath at some point. Could make a fun chase through the city if I assume the assassination attempt failed and then run something similar to the rooftop chase from Curse of the Crimson Throne (Pathfinder AP).
I'll have to go and look up that chase - I've not seen it before, might well be useful for other adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Talesin View Post
pushing the bound Ulwai towards the Ghostlord.

Geeeeez, talk about Fridge Horror. Not saying Ulwai doesn't deserve it, but the thought of Ulwai being left to the Ghostlord's tender mercies ... *brrrr!*

In other news, the IC and OOC threads for my RHOD campaign are up here:

Here's the IC thread.
Here's the OOC thread.

It's a completely casterless party, which hopefully will make for a very different vibe to my previous campaign which had wiggly-finger action out the wazoo. Having said that I suspect these guys will be very survivable: on a bit of a lark I told them to ignore all LA, so we've got a lycanthrope, a Shade, a redcap (i.e. fey monster), an Urdunnir dwarf with Earth Glide, and a human. And the latter is the Ranger/Fighter -- to help him keep up I've given him the Spellwarped template. I'll have to do upgrades, of course, but how they handle flying targets and whatnot should make for a very interesting challenge indeed. And the party alignment is a little different, too - the Shade is Lawful Evil (but has promised not to play Stupid Evil, so that shouldn't be a problem I think) and there's several neutrals.