View Single Post

Thread: [Pathfinder] Dreamscarred Press FAQ

1. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Pathfinder] Dreamscarred Press FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantX View Post
    I couldn't tell you the specific reason for why, but it looks like everything that would make this a network power is built in to specifically allow it for people who DON'T have the ability to Network powers to be able to network this one. That's probably why.
    I'm not entirely sure I understand. If I understand your explanation correctly, this power is written in such a way as to allow classes without a collective to use this as if they had a collective? My reason for asking is because I'm playing a Tactician in my current RL campaign, and both me and another member of the group are playing as Necropolitans (we play 3.P, FYI). The immunity to mind-affecting is a bugger to work around, but with Spirit of Many, I'm able to work mind-affecting immunity and use the useful powers. Since battlesense is mind-affecting but isn't a network power, it doesn't benefit from Spirit of Many, meaning the other member and I can't use it.

Also, to reply to your Gambit Dilemma, couldn't you have the gambits have a 1d4 round cooldown or something similar? I don't know much about class balance, but how would that affect how the class runs?
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-06-23 at 10:08 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776