Demon Abilities

Still more demon stuff.
I've figured out all the basics stats for the demons in B/X D&D, but still working on the special abilities that each type is going to have.

All Demons
  • Partially or fully resistant to normal weapons, vulnerable to silver and magic weapons.
  • Immune to fire, half damage from acid and cold. (Except for ash, ice, and tar demons, which have slightly different ones.)
  • Magic Resistance.

Wrath
  • Two attacks per round. (Usually reserved for high level monsters.)
  • Never panics or flees. (And hard to call back for those who command them.)

Hunger
  • Spells: Detect invisible

Greed
  • Very high and far jumping.
  • Sneak Attack
  • Spells: Invisibility

Desire
  • Flight.
  • Change into any humanoid form.
  • Spells: Charm person (lasts for weeks or months)

Sloth
  • High armor and magic resistance.
  • Poisonous bite.
  • Level draining breath.
  • Spells: Darkness, dispel magic, sleep

Terror
  • Spells: Charm person, dispel magic

Pride
  • Change into any type of creature.
  • Spells: dispel magic, polymorph others

Dread
  • Nothing

Battle
  • High armor.
  • Steel armor negates silver weapons.

Ice
  • Nothing yet.

Shadow
  • Flight.
  • Gaseous body. Can only be hurt by magic and takes little damage from energy.
  • Spells: Darkness

Ash
  • Flight.
  • Gaseous body. Can only be hurt by magic and takes little damage from energy.
  • Claws deal fire damage.
  • Fire breath.

Tar
  • Spells: Web

Rock
  • Throw rocks like giant
  • Spells: Wall of stone

The Sloth Demon and the Ash Demon are already looking pretty good. In particularly the Sloth Demon only exists to spoil other peoples fun. But that's the whole concept behind the creature. Everything you have he breaks and everything you are good at he negates. Players won't be encountering them at random but most likely know they are dealing with some major source of corruption and decay, so I don't think it's an unfair monster.
I want the hunge demon to be a hunter, the greed demon to be an assassin, the terror demon to be a tyrant and control freak, and the pride demon to believe itself to be a god. The rest of the demons in the lower half of the list are basically corrupted elementals.
Do you have any ideas what might be good abilities for them that fit with their theme and make fights more interesting?