Quote Originally Posted by Eloelle View Post
Psionics Unleashed

I have two questions about the interaction between Collective and Network powers that involve a choice, such as Animal Affinity (choose which ability score to affect).

For manifesting Personal powers on someone else: do you decide what benefit they get, or do they?

For using the Augment provided by Spirit of Many to choose additional targets: Do the choices have to be the same for every target? e.g. Everyone gets +4 to Strength? Or is it decided on an individual basis, so the wizard could take +4 to Intelligence while the barbarian goes for extra Strength?
I didn't know the answer to this so, I asked Andreas and his response was:

"The manifester chooses which ability score to increase, and it's the same for all. Imagine it similar to Mass Bulls Strength."

Quote Originally Posted by meat_shield View Post
So asked my GM if psychometabolism (Healing) powers (specifically for a Vitalist) allow me to heal undead (assuming they are in the collective). He had some good points as follows -

Hmm, I honestly don't know. The undead entry specifically says they can only be healed by negative energy, and Vitalist doesn't have that. Moreover something like Heal Injuries explicitly only works on living targets and requires a fort save, which means it's doubly ineffective against undead (they're immune to fort saves unless they target objects)... However, Spirit of Many says it works on targets normally immune, and it doesn't allow a save, which means it should bypass those restrictions, but undead are still technically only healed by negative energy which you're still not doing...

So basically, I'm not sure. Collective Healing specifically says the type of healing (positive, negative, etc.) is not changed, which would to me indicate that it isn't supposed to work, but it sort of clashes with Spirit of Many

Any offical/semi-offical input on this one?
Also spoke to the Boss on this one, as I wasn't sure.

Basically, just like the spell Infernal Healing, yes, you can do this. Spirit of Many gives the override on this, so you can use your abilities on the undead.

-X