"She did, did she?" Blue Tooth says, putting a hoof to his chin. "An' here I thought she'd be callin' that one in fer herself. But I guess as Star Spotter's 'number-one-assistant', she can do 'at any time she wishes. Alright then, it just so happens that Future Sight's been sittin' on a voucher fer one visit with the Princess fer forever." He whips around and faces the palace, pointing with a hoof toward another gate, similar to the one at the entrance to the city. "Yer lucky day, I suppose!"

After a few moments of what is probably a standard salute or flourish, Blue begins a slow march toward the gate. "That there's the Royal District. An' inside that's the palace. Normally, ya need an appointment wit' the Princess ta get in, or, y'know, be on th' payroll. Or be a member of th' royal family but that ain't so applicable anymore. But stick wit' me, an' no one'll give ya no trouble. Them's the perks of bein' former Captain o' the Royal Guard." He grins back to the group, giving a hoarse and hearty chuckle.

"If ya don' mind me askin', what's so important that all of ya need to see the Princess fer?"