Throwers and Throwaways 2-1 Wymbildon Warpstoners

A violent game, by turn 15 there were only 2 skaven throwers, 4 ogres and one snotling on the pitch. The warpstoners took the lead initially with a zig zagging mini cage using the superior speed to stay away from the ogres. scoring in turn 5. The ogres then equalised with a succesful throw team mate i turn 7. The warpstoners set up for a TTM touch down but an ogre bltz stopped them

Then the second half bloodbath began, with the ogres receiving the skaven got a blitz result and a bloody fight began over the ball deep in the ogre half. Eventually though there just weren't enough rats or goblins left and the ogres propelled the remaining snotling downfield to score in turn 16.

With a troll and goblin coming back on for the last turn of the match there was a chance of a last minute equalizer but ANOTHER ogre blitz took down the goblin and troll and so all the skaven could do was get a SPP completion.

Really fun game thanks Shishnarfne!

I'm beginning to think my team has narcolepsy, seriously I don't think the warpstoners have had a game without a blitz against them!