Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
"Ok um, did Callins tell you that his fiancee/girlfriend is a saiyan? because FYI, she is a saiyan. the final opponent of Baba's turned out to be the Arcosians dead father, he has a PL 10,000, so Aspa, apparently having a PL of 1000 decided to go Oozaru after Arco-father Slushie decided to destroy the entire freaking arena. So now Aspa and Slushie are duking it out, and me and 22 are here where its safe while I practice my Kienzan."
She throws another at a rock.
"By the way, how goes the Dragon Ball hunt?"
22's power level just keeps rising little by little...
I managed to get two easily, but the third and fourth proved more difficult to acquire, and the fifth is no longer where the fortune teller said it was.

I do believe I'm going to need help acquiring them, particularly the fourth because the current holder refused to believe my cover story, nor did he believe the truths I told him, and didn't comply when I threatened to take it by force. He's not the kind of person that I'd feel right about hurting, so I left.

...Would either of you be willing to claim to be nobles from the former City-State of Telangana who are collectors of strange artifacts and recently had several perfectly spherical stones stolen from your collection, and asked your "good friend" the new God-King to help you retrieve them?

Oh, and who's the other new power level? Can't be higher than fifty.

Ieez flies up.

Oh, and one of the Frieza Clansman transformed. Congratulations.

...thank you?
Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
Aspa, does not stop keeping close to Slushya, she does not give him an inch. While her fists were down, the signal she gave was clear she was uppercutting Slushya as she chased him. Her reach being 10 times what it once was, she easily could grab him. Though it was a feight as her tail wandered around his right side and wraps around his torso. She pulls in the Arcosian, as she treats him like a punching Balloon.
Once he's grabbed by the tail. Slushya tries to blast the tail directly, shooting at it with a full powered Energy Wave.