Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
On the subject of my friend who's against gay marriage... I ended up ending the friendship. We've been drifting apart a while, and this was just kinda the last straw. I'm more alone than ever now, but I guess I'm better off?
That's sad. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out and you lost a friend over all of this. It's not a fun experience at all. My PM box is open if you ever want to talk. About anything, really.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
Well, some more good news (gee, that happened quick). In the U.S. trans people just got some major support for their right to use the bathroom matching their gender identity.
I saw that. It's great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
The Winged Mod: Closed for review.

EDIT: Re-opened upon review. Please avoid Religion, guys.
You, sir, are a speed demon angel, at thread reviewing.

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
I'm only 18. Hard to move out, but I do have college in a few months.
You're young yet, so hang in there. Moving out is a pretty big change. There are lots of people who are alone or lonely and lots of opportunities to get involved in cool stuff. The best piece of advice I can give you is don't look to meet people. Meeting people is super scary and you set up all these dumb expectations that are hard to meet. Instead, look to do fun things. Play music if you're into that. Join a language or ethnic club if that's important to you. Get into sports if you like that. Join the college gym if you like working out. Learn to dance, perhaps. There are tons of activities at any school, so pick what you find fun and go find places to do it. The cool people will be there.