Thread: TW: Spire City II IC

1. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Spire City II IC

Atelier Lyrica
    Loyalty: 6

Spoiler: To the Argent
    Show
    Lord Eryn, how are you planning to resolve the impasse between your folks and the Stone Guard? Lyrica doesn't care about the Glasteel that much, but I'd really like to have those of my children in custody returned to me.

With love,
    Lyrica Springsong

Spoiler: To the Dawn Syndicate
    Show
    Salutations, Ser Murin! Lyrica has run out of Dossiers just recently, so I'm wondering if you happen to be up for another trade for my Glasteel again?

With love,
    Lyrica Springsong

Spoiler: To Titan Shipping
    Show
    Greetings! I heard you're planning another trade expedition soon? In that case, would you be wanting another shipment of my Glasteel for your expedition to take with you this time as well? Do tell me if that's so!

With love,
    Lyrica Springsong

Spoiler: To the Iron Knights
    Show
    Salutations! Lyrica's heard you're building a flying fortress, so I'm thinking you'll definitely need some of my lighter yet stronger Glasteel for that. Would you want to be buying some this [Turn]?

Oh, speaking of which! Lyrica's made some improvements on her Combat Homonculi, and is working out a way to create them in bulk. Would you like me to send some over to you? If you like them, Lyrica can make up to [5 Agents] of them each [Turn]. Double that if you're in a hurry, and perhaps even more if you'd give Lyrica time to improve the process further! Do get back to me soon, alright?

With love,
    Lyrica Springsong

Spoiler: Internal (PM)
    Show
    Does the senior archivist's notes on the self-aware Siphon Spirit contain any suggestions on how to handle them?

And if it's self-aware, I'm thinking Lyrica might be able to use her [Soul Alchemy] to attempt communication (or even manipulation) of it. Is it possible?
    Last edited by Ascaloth; 2015-07-02 at 08:34 PM.
    Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show