View Single Post

Thread: [DBitP] Knights of Time and Space

1. - Top - End - #13
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Knights of Time and Space

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    23 a day ago, would've been surprised that Oxyribo restrained himself such, but now knowing what she knew, she didn't blame him.
    "Wow, four Dragon Balls in one night. Impressive. I honestly expected six in one night from you its not as if you never set low standards for yourself, but four is great, we can work with that.

Huh, ok, we can do that, right, 22? Maybe even have little a fun teasing the holder. Best social experts in the Rebel Alliance after all, at least where humans are concerned."

They exchanged grins at that.
    "As for the new power level, that is Majin Pokasuu....we...don't like to talk about her, because we have PTSD towards Majins apparently, she is from the year 923, and we don't think she is from your timeline, and even if she is, kinda too far away to know what your talking about so...yeah.

and really? its called transformation? how is it different from Super-Arcosian or Super-Saiyan again?"
    Well, for one, there's no such thing as a Super-Arcosian. The closest thing to that is Ultimate Evolution, which is both after your time and, as far as anyone knows, an ability unique to Frieza. Even if it's not, well, Unless this guy has suddenly got a lot better at suppressing his Ki, there's no way in hell that he's in Ultimate Evolution-His base form wasn't strong enough, it can only come out of the true from, and his power level is nowhere near the quintillions.

Transformation doen'st always make someone stronger-it's just shapeshifting. The most common use of it is to shift carapace into "Bio suits", or clothing, or to imitate the true forms of other Arcosians. Or grow natural weapons.

King Cold and the rest of his mutant lineage used transformation to make themselves weaker, because their natural power was so overwhelming that it was difficult to control and made combat too easy.

Thank you. Even in cases where it does make you more powerful, it usually comes in the form of increased muscle mass or a more efficient internal system-when Father transformed, his Power Level only increases by 20% of his base power level-he has to change 5 times to double his power... But mine doubled on a single transformation that I wasn't even conscious of performing. This is odd, very, very odd.

Maybe somebody has a bunch of hidden, untapped potential, and you subconsciously designed a form that better access or control of that power? Too bad when don't have a Namekian Guardian or an Elder Kaioshin to draw it out.

Wait, you said you recruited a Majin. Does she know how to make waffles?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Baba's place]

"I want you to not destroy the whole damn globe, hag. I've enough trouble just fixing my lookout", Kami snarls. Then, Pokasuu talks and corner of Kami's left eye ticks. "... the Hell is a Namek... ah, screw it." Pokasuu sees the astral projection brush her forehead. It doesn't feel like anything, but she can tell something happened because Kami's third eye opens and looks at her inquisitively.

"Another time traveller, huh? Why do people like you keep cropping up? Ah, well. Listen. The Namekian won't be here for several decades. It's possible he'll never be here, because the actions of you lot have caused this universe to split from the main branch. Stop pestering me about it."
    "My Warrior has been instructed not to cause unnecessary collateral damage, and I'm not responsible for the actions of the monkey woman. if you have an issue with my choice of champion, you can go to Other World and take it up with King Yemma and the Kaio, since my contract is with Yemma, and both his Kaio master and the Grand Kai approved my taking of him. Last time I checked, they out rank you considerably, "God" of Earth.

Are you gonna freak out about my Too-Many-Greats Grandpa Buu to, Mr. Air Quote God end Air Quote? Like every freaking body else since I got here?

[Fight]

Slushya manages to right himself in the air, and fires a Red Giant at the power ball.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-02 at 02:18 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks