Quote Originally Posted by Miraqariftsky View Post
Yeah, Rain fan here as well. Rainiac? Rainbeau?

Spoiler
Show

Agreed. Tragic. Painful.

Kellen. TCH. Glad, though, that Rain DOES have Emily with her.

Been there. Roughly every six months. Harakiri by barbershop.

Today. Fairly warned. Family friction, trans issues, depression issues. Apologies for rushed arrangement. Thank you for listening.
Spoiler
Show
Had another spot of conflict with the mother today. Unlike most times, I fired the first shots today. Or so it seems? Couple of the local channels were putting out a pro-LGBT rights documentary/news-stuff. Maaaaaaaaaan, you shoulda seen her face, all scrunched up with raaaaaaaaaage and the way she mashed the remote control was like a Puritan Inquisitor mashing a flamer's trigger or the Exterminatus button, HAHAHAHA! So I laughed. Laughed like all friggen hell. Laughed until I was hoarse. Laughed while pointing at her. Well, of course, that'd be taken as insult and offense, so she fired back in earnest... bla-bla-bla-bla. More of the old "RESPECT ME! GET A JOB, DON'T BE LAZY. I DON'T WANT TO DIE AND HAVE MY LAST THOUGHT BE OF A SON WHO PAINTS HIMSELF UP AND DRESSES HOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO AND HASN'T CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY. GENETIC MY FOOT, DON'T GIVE ME THAT. ARE YOU SAYING IT'S MY FAULT? IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT IF SOCIETY BULLIES AND DENIGRATES YOU, I DON'T WANT THAT. DO YOU WANT TO END UP MURDERED LIKE THAT... THAT JENNIFER LAUDE TRANSGENDER? WHAT ABOUT HIV, HUH? THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET IF YOU KEEP GOING DOWN THIS WORTHLESS PATH THAT YOU ARE CHOOSING." There was to and fro, eventually ending with me walking out to have a long quiet cry in the garden while she steamed in the kitchen. The chickens and the dogs were... affectionate. The mosquitoes too, ha-ha-ha.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
~hugs~ I find you beautiful, always and forever, and I promise that I will never murder you, or give you HIV, and I will be affectionate the way the dogs and chickens are... I'd prefer to avoid mosquitos...

I like the name Rainbeau. It's a very sweet pun!

Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
*offers hugs* I hope you can get away from her soon.
Working on it...