View Single Post

Thread: Peril and Fame (IC)

1. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Peril and Fame (IC)

Spoiler: Shimura
    Show
    Shimura knows that Sencha is a green tea popular in Minkai. The way its cut and preserved give it a unique rich flavor. Even if anyone was cultivating it near Magnimar, it would surely be expensive -- perhaps 80 or 100 gold for a half pound. Maybe twice that if it were imported.

The captain greets Shimura with a polite nod. "I was just saying it's been a long time since I've had any sencha. If I'm being honest with myself, it's not my favorite, but, oh it brings back good memories of my days as an adventurer. It's all Lord Tanaka would serve, morning noon and night! So we all had to develop a taste for it. He was a sober man and there wasn't a drop of liquor or beer in the castle. Not even the gods awful rice beer they make. Meaning no offense! Now, we did all get so drunk on sake once that we... oh that's not an appropriate story for mixed company. Not appropriate."

He mumbles the last few words and shyly goes back to his duties as a captain as the ship approaches the docks.

Spoiler: OOC - All
    Show
    Normal positing schedule should resume tomorrow. And the ship will docked, so everyone will be free to explore the city.
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2015-07-05 at 07:11 PM.