Bor considered these words, turning them over in his head and finally nodding his head once more.

"Yes, I suppose you are right. I am, perhaps, too wary but I assure you there is a sound reason for my apprehension."

He breathes deep and a flash of concentration burst into his eyes.

"What do either of you know of the plane of Innistrad? I assure you, the tales that manage to escape are far lighter than those that remain within its' clutches.

"I seek the means to bolster it's defenses, to create an equal to the Lady Avacyn. I have heard... rumours in my time wandering about how Lady Avacyn came to be. Rumours that point to the fact that one of our kind created her to defend the humans of the plane and that the means to replicate such a feat remain buried on the plane.

"I seek your aid, wanderers, in finding that magic. I will speak plain, Innistrad has never been the most hospitable of places and I worry that it has only degenerated in my time away. As I said, I will serve you in your task if you serve alongside me in mine.

"There are those who would try and stop me. They worry that in doing what I seek to accomplish I will bring the eyes of much greater enemies upon Innistrad. I say to them 'What greater enemy is there than the eternal fear that lies in the heart of all innocents on this plane?'

"What say you? Will you join me?"