Atelier Lyrica
Loyalty: 6

Spoiler: To the Argent, the Stone Guard, the Dustmire Dirtlings, the Dawn Syndicate
Show
I understand that everyone involved in the matter of the raid on the Atelier are interested to know what led some of my own children to raid my Atelier the previous [Turn]. That is something Lyrica would like to know too.

So, I will like to invite His Imperial Majesty, as well as representatives from each of you, to visit me at the Atelier. I would like to request that those of my children in your keeping be returned to my custody when you come, for I am extremely concerned about their well-being. Also, I may have an idea as to how this came to pass, but it is not something I can confirm until I can examine them personally.

With love,
Lyrica Springsong

Spoiler: To the Iron Knights
Show
Oh, I see. That is a pity, but Lyrica understands how these vows work. Would you consider inducting Lyrica as one of your smiths, by any chance? Ahaha! I jest, I jest!

As for my fighting children, got it! Lyrica will send [2 Agents] of them for your review presently. Do give me any feedback you may have on their capabilities!

With love,
Lyrica Springsong

Spoiler: Internal (PM)
Show
If I want to send the Iron Knights [2 Agents] on the Mid-Turn, does it count as a use of that Stat? Or does it count as a mere transaction, leaving me free to use my other stats?

Spoiler: Revelations (PM) (The Argent, Dustmire Dirtlings, Dawn Syndicate, Stone Guard)
Show
At the front gate of the Atelier Lyrica which bears her name, the Alchemist of Spire City waited to receive her guests. Around her, burlap-robed Homonculi mill around and act as her attendants, while their Combat brethren stood stoic and resplendent in their crystalline armor, ceaselessly vigil for any signs of threat.

Lyrica Springsong herself stood in a demure posture, hands clasped in front of her. Her golden locks and the hems of her flowery dress floated in the slight breeze that had picked up in the vicinity. Though time had not seemed to touch her even slightly, though she looked just the same as she did on the first day that she was introduced to them - which is a fairly long time for at least one of her visitors indeed - her demeanor, on the other hand, was in stark contrast to the bubbly, careless young girl that they are more familiar with.

Instead, there was a solemn, almost melancholy air about her. She never looked more befitting of her true status as a master of her craft, as she did in this very moment.