The Dustmire Dirtllings [Loyalty 12]"

Spoiler: To the House of Knowledge
Show
And already, I have created something which the world and all of the knowledge within it has yet behold. There is much, as you say, that we do not know about this realm; fortunately for us, I know of one mind already attuned to the universe.

Our best and finest will meet you this [Midturn], and it is there that our ritual shall begin. Aid in it, pour into it all that is known and all abstract which is not, and by [EoT] we will have our librarian. One being- to fill the voids and gaps which you perceive, as well as those you don’t.

This is momentous occasion indeed. I look forward to seeing you then!
Eagerly,
Cecil Earthencraft

Spoiler: To the Stone Guard
Show
Our deepest thanks for your understanding. While centralized interrogations is a reasonable idea, we suspect we have different questions to ask than you. Questions which would best be asked privately. Not to worry, though; I am certain that Miss Lyrica will be collecting us shortly to fill us in on our generalized curiosities.

Our forces will withdraw along with the Homunculi we had captured during the surrender. The rest I leave to you, and the Spire Guard.

We will be leaving.

Spoiler: To the Argent
Show
Emperor Loboniva,

The Stone Guard has given the all clear on their end. We trust that with all the warfaring factions of the spire plundering and taking booty as they please, our claim to the Homunculi which had surrendered to us will pale in comparison.

Our forces will be withdrawing with them now. The remainder of these affairs, I shall leave to you, and the Stone Guard.

Spoiler: Internal (GM only)
Show
My withdrawal of my forces along with my share of homunculi; is this an assumed action, or does it require the use of [Agents] at Midturn?

Spoiler: To the Atelier Lyrica
Show
We can fully appreciate your busy-ness. You’ve been busy for some time, of course. You’ve been so busy, it’s as though we haven’t had the chance to speak with you privately in months. Perhaps we have not merited your attentions as of late. Perhaps your children will.

Your request for their release from our custody is denied.
You may come by and see them, when you have the time.
Come alone, Lyrica.

(OOC: I’ll pay for the PM)