View Single Post

Thread: Peril and Fame (IC)

1. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Peril and Fame (IC)

Dockway

"Ah, this is Magnimar, no doubt about it. There's the Irespan over there, and everything.", she mutters to Ambrose aboard, even as the gangplank was lowered. That means it's time to go.

A certain Chelaxian woman stood tall as she disembarked from the Minx, with a long glance spared for the three men. They wouldn't dare try anything now, but she had no intention of looking like a mark. Glancing about for the person they're taking a look at, Alessandra set her eyes on the Calistrian, a faint smile gracing her lips as she nonchalantly altered her course to approach. Few things dissuade thieves as well as seeming to be associated with Calistrians; nobody wants to invoke their ire, if they can help it, and these three definitely saw her. A little small talk might be needed to sell it though.

She ran a hand through her hair to see if it was still presentable or stiff from the saltspray before addressing Valeria as soon as it seemed appropriate. She threw a glance at some of the passerby and said "So, if you don't mind me asking, what do you plan to do with your first night in Magnimar?", knowing full well that the answer would probably be 'introducing herself at the local temple'. "Personally, I think I'll find an inn and have a drink. Check the notice board for any interesting-looking work. Break the arm off some lout trying to pick a fight. You know, the usual."
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2015-07-12 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Tense correction