Quote Originally Posted by Nefarion Xid View Post
"Hey, that was nice of you to stand up to the Sczarni and all, but I wouldn't go making enemies on your first day off the boat. Those guys can hold a grudge. They've only got enough brain power to hold one thought at a time -- and that's probably 'beat up the funny looking foreign people'."
Quote Originally Posted by Othniel View Post
"You needn't worry about me, friend, I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well. Besides, a follower of Desna is never alone, eh?.. Though I would like to know more about these Sczarni, as you call them."
Irčne nodded, and performed a few gestures with her right hand, sending cool bluish star-studded magical energy around them. "They are indeed never alone. The Great Dreamer's children stick together. And I, as well, have a few techniques of my own that have served me quite well in the past - though I would also gladly know anything you could tell me and Valamir."

After the Baron finished relating what he knew,
Irčne then bid him goodbye, then proceeded on her way to the Keystone district - east through the Bazaar, then all the way around hawk street to the water gardens, before looking for the enormous tower Thalin had described.