Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
I've never played, but have been interested in TT Mordheim for a while now. My only real experience with Games Workshop products has been a very brief and abortive attempt to get into 40k and a lovely and lasting relationship with the also officially unsupported Bloodbowl. How does Mordheim play compared to those? Where can I find resources for it?
Enjoy!

Also i recommend watching this. Guerrilla Games does Throwback Thursdays and the past several have all been Mordheim. I recommend watching all of them as they are fairly entertaining and do a good job of showing what Mordheim is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Eh, I guess it depends. Only taking down 1 guy sounds fine, but if you have only s3 guys then it can be a nightmare to do any damage to a T5 multi-wound Fear-causing character.
Vampires and Possessed don't worry too much about it, but everyone else who isn't prepared will struggle.

I'm not screaming "OP!" or anything, but Ogres are very, very different to play against than other Warbands, so in any scenario that doesn't have an instant-win condition (like Street Fight) can easily turn into an unpleasant grind of hoping to roll 6's before your opponent rolls 4's.
Oh ya i cant totally see that. I just really hope he doesnt get Toughness on his advancement chart. Or i hope i get Spell of Awakening again and then the goal becomes "kill an Ogre"