I've seen Gods and Monsters this week-end and really liked it.

Even if you believe in parallel universe, an universe where everyone is slightly different is something kinda impossible (chaos theory, a small difference at some point should have huge impact in there future, looks like the différences with "our" universe happened really recently and simultaneously. It's not one triggering the others, so nothing to see with "Flashpoint Paradox").

But since it doesn't try to be that, I'm all fine with it.

It's quite an impressive casting here with sometimes some hard time to get who everyone is, but you can perfectly do without it, so it's fine.
I don't even know Bekka very much.

For the spoiler parts:
Spoiler
Show
I wondered in the beginning what the plot would be. This Justice League is sure made of killers, but they don't seem to be BBEG(s) of this story. And indeed. They're more lacking some moralith rather than being villains, and that's fine. Kind of an "Expendables" team in the end.

I found it nice to see everything twisted. Bad guys as good guys. I wonder if Luthor is not more often in the good guys than in the bad guys now. I like when he's depicted as not so much a bad guy but someone who fears that Superman would be too powerful and size control. It's the same here in the end, but Superman is more what Lex Luthor thinks he is.

I didn't saw the twist coming. I should have, since Magnus is supposed to be a good guy. Why would he still be one here? His plan is quite lame however, not sure I get it. Let's resume.
He killed Tina out of frustration, jealousy and by mistake (Kirk never saw the difference, good job! There sure is a gap of between Tin and other metal men). He realized that if HE can do that, anyone can be a monster and he wants to "control" everyone implanting some nanotech in their brain through small boom tubes opening with precision in their heads without any other damages (). For that, he needs access to Superman's ship. And the best way to get access, is... To massively attract attention killing the scientifics that participated in a research on how to eliminate Superman, faking "Tina's" death and almost his own. Then "Tina" escapes from the morgue and... Wait, ENTERS THE TOWER? to get him back on feet while he's about to die. So he can infiltrate and reveal himself to Kirk. The way Bekka stops the countdown is really really lame and consequences are that the ship is about to explode... lame as well.
I'm sick of stupid plans, but that wasn't such an important part in the end.

Characters personnalities were otherwise enjoyable. Herman, Kirk and Bekka are not all evil (it's not like Injustice League). I'm surprised that Orion was still a good guy in the end.

I think I got who most of the characters are in the end, but I'm not sure about:
- The guy fighting Bekka in the beginning: He's clearly a male version of Cheetah, I don't think there's much to dig here.
- The guy fighting Kirk... He is a kind of Bane? Reminds me someone but I can't tell.
- Who's the blue haired girl fighting Herman?