Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
You bring up a good point. It may be possible that at least some of the high priests are lower level. However, like Kantaki said, I think there must be some agreement in place to stop any big violence from breaking out. Otherwise, I don't think the HPoH would be so calm about going in.
That is the winning argument against the violent route. HPoH could suddenly be dust in literally 2 seconds, if violence were a practical measure at a godsmoot.

Furthermore, HPoH's chance of a simple attack would have been vastly improved if only he turned Veldrina first. If cannot accomplish that with a measly bodyguard and Roy around, then he doomed against the moot.

As for the general question, my guess is everyone is in the double digits. The more important gods tend to have more followers and more followers who are powerful, so there is a correlation between the god and the potency of the high priest, but it does not have to be a lock step relationship. We expect the HPoO to be equal to or more powerful than everyone else, but we cannot be certain.